When your hair is black, long and thick, the beauty of the face increases, but when the hair turns white, it also affects the face. Many people think that hair turns white only after an age, but it is not so. There are many reasons for this, such as due to unhealthy lifestyle, carelessness in food and other reasons, even young children have to face problems like white hair. Not only old people but also young men and women suffer from this. People often use hair dye to hide white hair, but this chemical containing color can further damage your hair. Due to this many times the hair becomes even more white. You can also try home remedies for these, which are very effective.
In such a situation, it is very important to follow a healthy diet to prevent hair from turning white. Apart from this, even if you adopt some home remedies instead of chemical-rich products, white hair can be turned black again. Here we will tell you how you can make your hair black again in a natural way.
- Onion: Onion proves to be very effective in darkening white hair. Apply onion juice to the roots of the hair, then after drying wash the hair with shampoo. Use onion juice 2 to 3 times a week.
- Amla and Reetha: Amla and reetha have been considered as a panacea to make white hair black in a natural way. Soak the powder of amla and reetha in an iron pan or any vessel overnight, then apply it well on the hair in the morning, especially on white hair. Then wash after drying. Doing it 2-3 times a week will give quick benefits.
- Curry Leaves: Take 15 to 20 curry leaves and cook them in one and a half cup coconut oil. When the curry leaves turn black in oil, take them off the flame. Let this oil cool slightly and apply it from the ends of the hair to the roots. Wash it after keeping it on the head for at least an hour.
- Amla: Mix 2 spoons of amla powder in 3 spoons of coconut oil and heat it by placing it in a pan. After this, after frosting, apply it to the roots of the hair and massage. It would be better if you leave it overnight and wash your hair with shampoo in the morning.
- Guava Leaves: Grinding guava leaves and applying it on the hair is considered very good. Vitamin B and C are found in guava leaves, which are considered very good for hair. Vitamins B and C help prevent hair loss and help them grow back.
- Ginger: Mix a little olive oil in a spoonful of grated ginger and apply it on the roots of the hair and wash the hair after half an hour. After a few days you will feel that your hair has started breaking less.
- Curd, Tomato and Lemon: Grind tomatoes with curd. Add a little lemon juice and nilgiri oil (eucalyptus oil) to it. Massage the head with this twice a week. With this, the hair will not only remain black and thick for a long time.
- Bottle Gourd: To get rid of white hair, dry the bottle gourd and boil it in coconut oil. Filter this oil and fill it in the bottle. Massaging this oil can make the hair black.
- Amla: Amla is very beneficial for hair. mash amla and remove its seed. After that boil it in water. Boil it till the water reduces to half. Now mix mehandi powder and lemon juice in it and apply it on your hair.
- Bhringraj: You can apply Bhringraj oil or Bhringraj powder on the hair. The oil of Bhringraj can be applied directly on the head, while making a paste by mixing water in the powder of Bhringraj. After keeping it on the hair for 45 to 50 minutes, wash the hair.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek can also be used to make white hair black. Soak fenugreek in water overnight, then grind it to make a paste the next day. Now apply it on the roots of the hair and let it dry. When it dries, wash your head with shampoo.
- Fenugreek, Coconut and Castor Oil: Cook fenugreek by mixing it with coconut and castor oil. Then massage it on the head. Keep doing this continuously, you will soon get rid of white hair.