Try these recipes made with your favorite protein powder Body Buildo and enjoy these pre and post workout or as an in-between meal. These recipes are easy to make.
Mashed Potatoes with Protein Powder
Comfort Food = Mashed potatoes. You can now appreciate this side dish with included protein AND less fat, making these enduring top choices useful for a recuperation supper, post-exercise. We prescribe utilizing flavorless protein powder for these and also red-cleaned or Yukon Gold potatoes.
1 lb Potato,
1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup Milk 2%
1 scoop Body Buildo Protein Whey Powder (Buy from here)
1. Skin potatoes.
2. Place potatoes in a large pot.
3. Cover with water and boil for 15 minutes or until you can pierce through them with a fork.
4. Drain potatoes before adding them back to the pot and mashing them.
5. Add butter, milk and protein powder to the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
Protein-Packed Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Avoid the calorie-bomb breakfasts, and choose this protein-stuffed eye-opener. It’s certain to fulfill your sweet tooth, less the majority of the additional sugar. These hold well, you can store them by freezing in food bags, so simply toast them for a couple of minutes to defrost for a simple breakfast.
2 scoop Body Buildo Powder
1/2 cup Almond Meal (Almond Powder)
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 cup Oat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
3 large Egg White
1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 cup Almond Milk Unsweetened Vanilla
2 tbsp Honey Raw
1. Mix together all dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl mix together eggs, vanilla, applesauce and almond milk.
3. Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
4. Let mixture sit for 10 mins while waffle-maker heats up.
5. Spray waffle maker with non-stick spray before adding 1/2 cup of batter.
6. Cook according to waffle maker instructions.
No-Bake Vanilla Protein Cake
You can now bake your cake and eat it too, even as a post-exercise recuperation nibble. The cake batter consolidates flour, pancake flour and protein powder with fruit purée, an egg, and milk, however, requires no standing blender or broiler – you can whip this up in the blender and the microwave! You could even make smaller than usual treats in mugs. Simple as… cake.
3 tbsp applesauce
2 tbsp Vanilla Syrup
3 tbsp Milk 2%
1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp White Flour
3 tbsp Pancakes, Plain, Dry Mix,
1 scoop 100% Body Buildo Whey Protein Powder (Buy from here)
1. Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender (except for the flour, pancake mix, and protein powder) until well mixed.
2. Add the flour, pancake mix, and protein powder into the blender and mix together.
3. Add the mixture into a non-stick bowl and microwave for 2 minutes (if it’s still “wet” looking at the top, microwave for an additional 10 seconds at a time).
Easiest Protein Pancake
Need a recuperation breakfast after your morning exercise? This is the least demanding flapjack on the planet with a small amount of the sugars and brimming with protein. Simply combine protein powder and water, but since different powders have distinctive sponginess, include the water tablespoon by tablespoon until the point that you have the consistency of pancake batter. Be cautioned, these won’t be as fluffy and light as normal pancakes, yet they’ll be a fun change from your smoothie schedule.
1 scoop Body Buildo Whey Powder
1 oz Drinking Water
1. You can use whatever protein powder you like for this recipe.
2. Add just enough water to the protein powder until it resembles a pancake batter like substance.
3. Add mixture to a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cooking 1-2 minutes on each side so as to not dry it out.
4. Plate and enjoy!